Origin - Jennifer L. Armentrout More of my reviews at The Cozy Reading Corner

Initial Reaction: I just finished the book..... and I'm speechless..... that ending..... Daemon...... I can't....... I can't even...... asdfghjkl;

Okay, I'm going to attempt to 'review' this book and refrain from too much fangirling. First of all, I think it's obvious that I absolutely loved it! So much stuff happened and it was so action-packed! But there were also really beautiful, tender moments between Daemon & Katy. Which leads me to.... Daemon.... *sigh* I absolutely love me some Daemon Black. And being in his head and seeing how he thinks and how much he loves his Kitten was just ahhh-mazing! I loved uncovering the mystery behind the title. I loved meeting the new character, Archer. And I absolutely loved every single page of this book! That ending.... pretty much left me writhing in agony as I await the sequel. Jennifer- you are a freakin' genius (kind of evil.....), but still a literary genius! <3

Jennifer L. Armentrout: "I will also confirm this: The last two books in the series that are currently untitled are in dual POVs (Daemon and Katy). There you go."

**DIES**

UPDATE: IT HAS A TITLE!!!

DOUBLE UPDATE: I just finished Opal and I all I can think is this: "NEED ORIGIN.... NEED ORIGIN.... NEED ORIGIN.... NEED ORIGIN.... WILL DO ANYTHING TO GET MY HANDS ON A COPY OF ORIGIN.... NEED ORIGIN.... REALLY NEED ORIGIN....."

TRIPLE UPDATE: It has a release date! August 27, 2013 It's too far away..... *cries*

QUADRUPLE UPDATE: It has a synopsis..... and..... and.... it makes me anxious & nervous. :3 :/

QUINTUPLE UPDATE: IT HAS A COVER!!!!!!!! AND IT'S JUST BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!! AND I'M FREAKIN' OUT!!!!!!!! AND I REALLY *NEED* THIS BOOK, LIKE, RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!! AND..... AND..... I'm calm. Completely and totally calm FREAKIN' THE FLIP OUT!!!! asdfghjkl;

TEASERS: We have teasers.....

The FIRST CHAPTER of Origin is up on Hypable to tide us over til we can get our hands on it! <3 **internal screaming**

"All the pent up, helpless rage formed a wrecking ball inside of me. Maintaining human form was near impossible. I wanted to hit something—destroy something. I needed to.

“Daemon, no one—”

“Shut up,” I said, turning to where Matthew sat in the corner of the room. Right this moment I wanted to destroy him. “Just shut the hell up.”

********

“You have no idea…” I ran out of words at that point. Her being this close after so long was the sweetest kind of torture. Each breath she took, I felt in every part of my body, in some areas more than others. Really inappropriate, but she always had a powerful hold over me. Common sense jumped out the window.”