Tears of Tess - Pepper Winters More of my reviews at The Cozy Reading Corner

There is a quote by, none other than, Dr. Seuss that I feel really encompasses the essence of Tess & Q's relationship:

"We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love."

Tess & Q each found their own unique weirdness within each other. Their own base desires that that hated themselves for at the same time that they craved it. And they only found complete happiness when they discovered that mutual darkness was shared by someone else. Tears of Tess was just mind-blowingly awesome. Q gives Christian Grey a run for his money and is the epitome of 'tortured hero.' Tess was seriously bad-ass! In the beginning, when she was first sold, she never let those traffickers break her. All the other women cowered and cried, but Tess stood up and told them to go f**k themselves which I really admired. It takes great strength to stick up for yourself in a situation like that and Tess had it in spades. That same strength is what made her so perfect for Q. *sigh* Oh, Q...... Let's just say the alphabet will never be the same again. Also, the number line (#58!!!). Q was a completely mysterious enigma, you never really understood him, which was why that last chapter at the end was utter perfection. Tears of Tess is a story about discovering you who really are and not being afraid to embrace it. Tess went on such an intense and emotional journey and no matter what- always managed to come out on top. I absolutely loved this book- so much, that I read it one sitting because I just couldn't put it down. I can't recommend this book enough for lovers of dark erotica romance! But be warned: it will blow your socks panties off. ;)

An ARC was provided by the author.