My Life Undecided - Jessica Brody More of my reviews at The Cozy Reading Corner

My Life Undecided was A-DOR-A-BLE! I absolutely loved how original the story was and I loved the characters! The story starts out with our main character, Brooklyn, being arrested for accidentally burning down a mobile home. This is just one incident in a long string of bad experiences that Brooklyn has had because of her poor judgement and bad decision-making skills. Brooks finally decides to take the decision-making out of her own hands and into the hands of her blog-readers. Every choice she is presented with, she posts it on her blog along with a poll so that they can vote on what she should do. But soon Brooklyn realizes that not every decision can be made for you, decisions like love.....
I loved Brooklyn and even her indecisive personality! She was quirky and sometimes I really just wanted to reach through the book and give her a big hug. Brooks starts crushing on Hunter, the southern new kid, who I really didn't like all that much. The only person I liked less was Shayna, Brooks' supposed "best friend". Now, Brian on the other hand I was totally crushing on (and I wasn't the only one)! He was the slightly nerdy and cute guy on debate team, which Brooks' blog readers has just dictated that she join. Needless to say, Brooklyn has to face some very hard decisions and she's soon going to learn that no one can make them but herself. <3