Princesses Don't Get Fat - Aya Ling More of my reviews at The Cozy Reading Corner

Princesses Don't Get Fat was absolutely delightful. Aya Ling has created a short n' sweet story about a Princess named Valeria who has a passion for food which has caused her to be on the chubby side. Her mother is trying to find a husband for her, but since she isn't skinny, she's having a hard time of it. After a competition for Valeria's hand turns disastrous, her mother decides that Valeria needs to lose some weight. So she sends her off to Riviera Royal Academy of Fighting Arts where she hopes Valeria will lose some weight. Her plan backfires however, when Valeria finds herself as the Riviera food taster for the royal kitchens and not a single pound is lost. But while at Riveria, Valeria befriends the Crown Prince Ralph, whom might become something more than a friend.....
I absolutely adored this story- Valeria was a true gem! And I'm looking forward to reading Aya Ling's other Princess story: [b:Princesses Don't Fight in Skirts|17212080|Princesses Don't Fight in Skirts|Aya Ling|http://d.gr-assets.com/books/1357471751s/17212080.jpg|23694528]! <3

Actual Rating: 4.5/5 Stars

A review copy was provided by the author.