Hallowed - Cynthia Hand More of my reviews at The Cozy Reading Corner

When I finished reading Unearthly I honestly thought that the sequel could in no way compete. I was wrong. Hallowed is ahhhhh-mazing and I absolutely loved it! This book had me laughing, crying, and staring at the pages reeling in shock as I re-read sentences, saying to myself: "No, Cynthia Hand cannot do this!" But she did and she made me love it. Hallowed in a rollercoaster ride of emotions that I never wanted to end. Clara feels so real to me, like she is actually out there facing these problems. Book-smart Angela makes me smile . I want to give Jeffrey the hug he is in desperate need of. Christian Prescott has grown on me. And I am still helplessly Team Tucker! I honestly can't explain much of this book without giving it away but what I can tell you is that if you haven't picked up this series yet then you need to go do it right now, because (honestly?) what could be better than a story with angels, cute boys, great friends and an actual message. Hallowed has earned a permanent place on my favorites shelf and has left me in absolute need of the third book! I can't wait to see what Cynthia Hand has in store for Clara next! <3

An ARC was provided by the publisher via Netgalley.