Shadow and Bone - Leigh Bardugo More of my reviews at The Cozy Reading Corner

I had heard great things about this book, but I still remained a bit skeptical. Now I wonder if I suffered from a moment of insanity for not reading this amazing masterpiece as soon as it came out. On the beautiful cover there is a quote from a favorite author of mine, Veronica Roth, and she said that this book was "unlike anything I've ever read" and she was exactly right. Shadow and Bone is a unique treasure of a story. I can't even begin to try and explain it to you, I can only encourage you to read it because it's a move that you won't regret. It was an un-put-down-able read and I devoured all 356 pages in a single day. The characters that Leigh Bardugo created were unique and compelling, the world-building splendid, and the plot absolutely enthralling. I look forward to my next trip to the bookstore so I can buy my own copy of the book to display on the shelves so I can rediscover the magic of it again and again. I also look forward to June 4, 2013; the release date for the sequel! :))