City of Bones - Cassandra Clare UPDATE: When I first read this book, I loved it and I hated it. I loved it because of the characters, the story, and the world! I hated it because I found out that Jace and Clary are actually brother and sister. When I read that, I was heartbroken. So heartbroken, that I just abandoned the series and rated the book three stars with a short explanation as to why (original "review" below). But a friend of mine, read the whole series and informed me that what I read about Jace and Clary was in fact not true. When I found this out, I was estatic. I had heard amazing things about the series. Read all these cute quotes from the books. And that was the little push I needed to start this series anew. I have re-read City of Bones, and yes, I still did get annoyed when I got to that part, but who didn't? Overall, this book was deserving of all 5 stars, because it was ahhh-mazing. Cassandra Clare- I applaud you. You have created a wickedly good story that has me so emotionally invested in all the characters that I end up doing crazy things, like almost giving up on the story. But no worries, this time I'm here to stay. :))

Old Review:
This book was good and really, really, really, annoying!!! Just when you are thinking awwwww this couple is soooo cute........ BAM!!! you find out they are actually brother and sister!?!?! And the next thing you know, you are resisting the urge to get a pen and re-write the ending!!! But you have to appluad the author for triggering that kind of reaction. I didn't rate this book three stars because it was bad, I rated it three stars because it annoyed me, personally. But overall, it really was a good book. lol :))