Dark Frost - Jennifer Estep More of my reviews at The Cozy Reading Corner

I absolutely love this series! Dark Frost picks up right where Kiss of Frost left off. Gwen is searching for the Helheim dagger and she still isn't quite sure where she stands with the notorious Logan Quinn. From the very first chapter, Gwen is plopped right into the thick of the action and the story speeds along at paper-cut speed. In this book friendships are tested, discoveries are made, hardships are faced, new enemies are made, and Gwen receives a furry surprise! I zipped right through this book and am now dying to get my hands on the sequel (that teaser chapter at the end was just cruel!). As usual, all the characters are just wonderful! Vic is the same average, everyday, bloodthirsty talking sword. Daphne was being well, Daphne. Carson is as adorable as ever. Oliver makes me smile and has totally got Gwen's back. Nickamedes is growing on me and Logan is..... **swoons**! Oh, let's not forget Grandma Frost who is totally still kicking it! As usual, Jennifer Estep only left me with one complaint: this book was far too short! I loved every page and can't wait to continue the adventure in the sequel! I can't really say much more without giving away any spoilers, but if you are already a fan of the series you're definitely going to want this book in your hands as soon as it comes out. If you're not already a fan, then what are you waiting for? Go down to your nearest bookstore and pick up the first book in the series, Touch of Frost! Trust me- you won't regret it! <3

An ARC was provided by the publisher via Netgalley.