Deadly Cool - Gemma Halliday More of my reviews at The Cozy Reading Corner

First off, I'd just like to say that this is the fifth book I've read these past two weeks that I finished in one sitting! Deadly Cool set it's hooks in and didn't let go! I loved the main character Hartley (how cool is her name?) and her partners in crime: Sam (her best friend) and Chase (resident hot bad-boy). The story starts off with Hart finding out that her boyfriend, Josh, was cheating on her with resident good-girl and captain of the color guard, Courtney. When Hartley goes to Josh's hose to confront him about it, she finds Courtney's dead body stuffed in his closet. All the clues are pointing to Josh as being the murderer. It's up to Hartley to prove the innocence of her now ex-boyfriend. This is when the story really begins and I absolutely loved it! Hartley has so much snark that I found myself literally laughing out loud at things she said and did. And then there is Chase....... who is hot! And completely adorable! I cannot wait to get my hands on the sequel so I can find out what other messes Hartley and Chase will find themselves in! <3