Stolen: A Letter to My Captor - Lucy Christopher More of my reviews at The Cozy Reading Corner

Wow..... This book totally plays mind games with you! The story begins with the kidnapping of Gemma. Her captor is Ty and he is (of course!) the crazy, hated bad guy because he takes her away from her friends and family and keeps her captive in a shack in the middle of the freakin' desert! But as the book progresses Gemma starts to feel differently about Ty as she sees the real him, and she begins to feel that he isn't the bad guy she thought he was in the beginning. What he did was bad, but Gemma understands him. And if I'm being completely honest, so do I. Lucy Christopher was able to spin this haunting tale, that felt all the more real because of its ability to be actually happen, that had me rooting for Gemma and Ty to have their HEA. Which, c'mon people!, is completely wrong; a victim and her captive are not supposed to fall in love......
I can't really say anything else without giving the story away, but just know that this book is a must-read and is going on my favorites shelf. Because I absolutely loved it and couldn't put it down! <3