Shut Out - Kody Keplinger More of my reviews at The Cozy Reading Corner

This book was full of awesome! I couldn't put it down and ended up reading it in one sitting! Kody Keplinger did a wonderful job of making her characters real. Everything they said and did was always 100% believable. I also loved the sex strike! It was an original idea that I've never seen done before and I loved it! The main character Lissa, was flawed, which made her all the more relatable: she made mistakes and had funny quirks. Her best friend, Chloe, was brutally honest and I loved it! She always spoke her mind and wasn't afraid of what anybody else thought, she was someone you could easily imagine becoming best friends with. Lissa's other good friend was Ellen, who I thought was also very cool, she was willing to overlook some of their disagreements and still be there for Lissa. Then there is Randy, who is a football-playing jerk. (I, for one, would totally egg his car..... just saying!) And last, but not least, there is Cash Sterling who is definitely a crush-worthy character. He plays soccer and is totally sweet. After waiting for the release of this book for months, I was not disappointed! It was an all-around superb read! :))