Crave - Melissa Darnell More of my reviews at The Cozy Reading Corner

What a cliffhanger! I cannot wait to get my hands on the sequel to Crave!!! I absolutely loved the story and characters. This book is told from the point of view of Savannah -who is the main character and is half vampire and half witch and Tristan -who is a full blooded witch. Vampires and humans aren't supposed to be able to have kids with each other (and are not supposed to be with each other to begin with), so Savannah is pretty special. Tristan is actually the future leader of the witches, aka the Clann. And Savannah and Tristan are pretty much forbidden to ever be together. So, them falling in love stirs up a lot of trouble. And this trouble and all of these other complications is what made this book so captivating. Melissa Darnell definitely put me under a spell, because I found myself unable to put this book down and ended up staying up until the wee hours of the morning just so I could finish it. Which brings me back to this killer cliffhanger! The only reason I'm not completely going crazy, is because there was a little excerpt of the sequel, Covet, at the end. Overall, this was a fantastically superb read that I definitely recommend! :))

An ARC was provided by the publisher via NetGalley.