I'm The Vampire, That's Why - Michele Bardsley “I’m the Vampire, That’s Why” is a refreshing change in the paranormal scene. Jessica is not your average heroine, when she is turned into a vampire (against her will, I might add), she has some major responsibilities that she can't (and won't) abdandon…………..her kids!!! Being a single parent is tough. So of course when smoking hot vampire Patrick tells her, that their soul mates she doesn’t leap at the opportunity (although she desperately wants to); because hello? She’s got two kids to think about!!! But then the whole town of Broken Heart, Oregon is turned into a vampire community and they are being attacked by some strange creature, it’s up to Jessica and Patrick to save the day (with some help of course), all while making sure she can still tuck her baby girl into bed at night with a bedtime story………………Being a newly turned vampire is tough, but being a single mom is what really puts your skills to the test.
This book was absolutely captivating, I couldn’t put it down!!! Which really cost me, especially when you wake up the following morning realizing that you only got four hours of sleep……………….
But it was worth it!!! This is a must-read for anyone who is looking for a breath of fresh air in the paranormal industry!!! Thanks Michele Bardsley!!!