The Juliet Spell - Douglas Rees More of my reviews at The Cozy Reading Corner

I love this book. The Juliet Spell has somehow changed me just a tiny bit. I will never look at William Shakespeare's work the same way again and I will always remember the brother that is not very well known- Edmund Shakespeare. The characters in this book were amazing, what they went through, how they coped and were able to move on- it was inspiring. Miranda, the main character, was strong and had depth. Drew was smart and sweet. Edmund was as charming as ever. Bobby was a cool best bud.
I've honestly never been one for much theatre; but this book made me want to audition for the next available production. Not many books can trigger that kind of response from me. But that was just another reason I loved this book so much, I felt emotionally tied to all the of characters. Whatever they felt- heartbreak, joy, magic- felt it too.
Douglas Rees captured my heart and soul from the first sentence to the acknowledgments. He made me think about and question previously formed beliefs. I finished this book in one day and cannot recommend it enough- This book has everything: Drama, romance, fighting, heartbreak and friendship! Love, Love, Love! <3

An ARC was provided by the publisher via NetGalley.