Uncommon Criminals - Ally Carter More of my reviews at The Cozy Reading Corner

Uncommon Criminals was just as amazingly awesome as its predecessor: Heist Society. Ally Carter once again stole my heart with the story, the characters, and the loot (She always has awesome loot!!!). The crew was back together again for another adventure, we had Kat, Hale, Gabrielle, Simon, the Bagshaw brothers- Angus and Hamish, and Nick (who I've had a change of heart for- I no longer dislike him).
In this story Kat learns a valuable lesson. She was faced with new problems and had to overcome new fears. We had a new bad guy, errr, girl in this story and she was perfectly devious and very skilled. Yes, so far all of the bad people in this series have been very bad but in an admiring sort of way.
Throughout this whole story, I never knew what was going to happen next! I loved how I was constantly being surprised. I also loved The new romance element between Kat and Hale!!! Can anyone say: Awwwwww!!! One thing is for sure, I am dying to get my hands on the third book in the sequel!
Who knows, maybe I'll even steal the manuscript................. Katarina Bishop style!!! lol :))