Heist Society - Ally Carter More of my reviews at The Cozy Reading Corner

This was a great story about family, love, righting-wrongs, oh and thieves. This book will steal your heart and have you wishing that back in kindergarten you'd told everyone that you wanted to be a professional thief. But the good kind of thief- of the Katarina Bishop Variety. Kat was the main character in this book and she was very well-developed and likeable. She grew throughout the story and finally found her place in her family of thieves.
Another thing I loved about this book was the "family." I put family in quotation marks because one half of them aren't really blood related. But in all sense of the word they were still a family. They stood by each other through thick and thin. They were great! I loved Simon (the smart one), the Bagshaw brothers-Hamish and Angus (the funny ones), Gabrielle (the pretty one), Hale (the swoon-worthy one), and of course Kat (the leader). Nick was a temporary part of their group but I honestly didn't like him very much.
The bad guy Arturo Taccone was a "cool" kind of evil guy. I very much disliked him, but I had to admit that he was cool in his own right. Overall, this was a fun, light and fast-paced read that I would recommend to anyone!
Now I'm off in search of the sequel...........