Catching Jordan - Miranda Kenneally More of my reviews at The Cozy Reading Corner

Catching Jordan is the chocolate cake you eat after a very fulfilling meal. I couldn't get enough of it and it ended way too soon. Miranda Kenneally has written a fantastic story that I am absolutely in love with. The main character of this book is a fantastic Quarterback and Captain of the Football team. And her name is Jordan Woods. That's right, she's a girl. She's a very strong character that grows a lot throughout the story. Her fellow teammate and best-friend is Henry. And this guy is totally drool-worthy and down-to-earth. He's the type of guy that reminds you that, yes!, there are still some really sweet, funny, and sensitive boys out there. Jordan's two other really good friends and teammates are J.J. and Carter. Jordan's life was pretty normal, right up until Ty Green shows up. This guy is smoking hot with a sad past. This book revolves around Jordan realizing that what you want is always what you need. This book is filled with true love, acceptance, friends, and (of course!) football. And it's all wrapped up in a pretty cover. I definitely would recommend this book to anyone, because when you get right down to it, this book can be summed up in one word: AWESOMENESS!!!

An ARC was provided by the publisher via NetGalley.